/!\ If the game doesn't work or doesn't work well in your browser, try the downloadable version /!\
Piku3D is a game created for the Potat0s Demake/Remake Jam (April 2020).
This is a 3D fangame of Pikuniku.
I recreated the cave and the mountain at the end.
Jump on plateforms, bounce on mushrooms and kick the breackable walls to escape the cave.
- Move : WASD or ZQSD (both works)
- Jump : Space
- Kick : Left clic (or Left Ctrl, or AltGr)
- Main menu : Escape
- The game have no sounds and no music.
- The cave is really dark and the outside is really bright.
- The kick is a bit weird to use, the thing you are aiming at need to be exactly at the center of the screen (like when you aim in a first person shooter).
- If you jump into an edge from under, the player might "shake".
- The jump is weird, if you hit a ceiling the player will stay in the air a little bit, like nothing happed instead of bouncing back.
I chose to "remake" Pikuniku in 3D with a first person view.
This game is a fangame, I created it for fun.
Download the game
Uncompress the .zip file
Run the file called "Piku3D"
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.